letspk

The community

Ok this might not be well liked or it may be loved but ithink that the servers updates and such should be based on what the players want, heres how i see it working we have one person that looks at peoples suggestions for updates fixes or changes and sees what players on the forums think about it and than they make a ople with the ideas and sees if the ideas are like by most of the server, if theres a problem where its 50/50 or if there are 4 ways that it should be done the person who is in charge of this would look through them and try to make a combinations of some parts that all sides like and see how the community thinks of the combination idea.

The reason that im sudjestion this is bec we were talking about a update that happend last patch and people started talking up on how it feels like that when they put in the sudjestion no one really pays any attition to it and tbh i dont think that is a thing that should be happening the community should be able to have more of a pull on what updates and things happen im not saying let the players rule the server but to do this so people can get their ideas heard and it would prolly help get more players when they find out that a server owner/ staff team is taking their community ideas. Also if the person who would be in charge of this could be argueing ideas with players to get a better understanding of what everyone wants. If this idea is a good one and you guys would like it make sure to let the staff and owners know. if it goes through i would like to be a possible canadate for this if at all possible thanks everyone for reading this long idea. have fun and goodluck on your gains.

Letspk

• Like 1

Hello letspk,

I really like the fact you put so much time into your thought process and what you think might better the server. We do have a discord with different sections on it like polling, suggestions, and update teasers. I was wondering what would be different if we implemented your idea?

In the suggestions section players are free to suggest anything and everything they want added. The developers, owner, and admins all make sure they read the suggestions whenever they're posted. We try to implement any player suggestion that is doable and wouldn't break the game mechanics. 

We also have polling, which is where we ask you, the player, what we should focus on as a team. This is where the player has the biggest say in what we should be doing to better Ataraxia as a whole. You guys as the players steer the development team in the direction you all want it to go. If you guys do or don't want something added you can vote on it there. We also poll changes to existing content as well there. 

Great hearing from you,

Kirito