Ayane

Anime discussion

Surprised I didn't see an anime thread on these forums, I usually see at least one per server. Just making this thread for people to share their favorite anime/manga! I'll start by listing a few of my favorites:

- K-ON! - definitely one of my favorites, it got me into anime in the first place and there's nothing better than cute girls playing music

- Bang Dream! - pretty much the same reason, lol

- Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai - one of the more recent shows; nothing has made me bawl so hard in a while. Each character and arc has a ton of depth and they're all so likeable

- Monogatari series - the well-written dialogue (that seems to last forever) and supernatural atmosphere makes this long series so mesmerizing

I just started and finished AngelBeats today it's only 13 episodes and each is 22 minutes. Was really good in my opinion should definitely check it out!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Perfect said:

I just started and finished AngelBeats today it's only 13 episodes and each is 22 minutes. Was really good in my opinion should definitely check it out!

Angel Beats was great! I'm not ready to experience feels again so don't plan on rewatching it

• Like 1

To be honest I am surprised Princess Mononoke, Ninja Scroll, and Wrath of the Ninja the Yotoden movie. All 3 are classic anime and have all won awards. When people mention shows like Naruto I die a little inside because they truly have no idea what good anime really is!

1 hour ago, Belzenlok said:

To be honest I am surprised Princess Mononoke, Ninja Scroll, and Wrath of the Ninja the Yotoden movie. All 3 are classic anime and have all won awards. When people mention shows like Naruto I die a little inside because they truly have no idea what good anime really is!

Let's not jump the gun here.... Naruto and Naruto Shippuden are great just skip the million fillers and you're fine 😄

4 hours ago, Perfect said:

Let's not jump the gun here.... Naruto and Naruto Shippuden are great just skip the million fillers and you're fine 😄

so 10 eps out of 10948875487586943?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Belzenlok said:

Princess Mononoke is definitely one of my favorite Ghibli films! And I agree lol everyone knows Naruto at this point zzz

22 hours ago, Witt said:

so 10 eps out of 10948875487586943?

It has like a 50% filler rate give or take a little! There's 220 in Naruto and 500 in Shippuden so 720 total so no you only need to skip like 360 episodes 😂

Edited by Perfect

2 hours ago, Perfect said:

It has like a 50% filler rate give or take a little! There's 220 in Naruto and 500 in Shippuden so 720 total so no you only need to skip like 320 episodes 😂

320 episodes of filler is more anime in filler than ive watched in total yikes