jojokille7

jojokille7 road to 1b magic

Posted (edited)

recently i started my road to 1b magic on expert ironman mode at corrupted scorpions and i decided to keep track of the loot with a milestone at every 30k kills and keep it updated here on the forums with screenshots

i started at 230m magic xp and within the first 30k feathers used i managed to get to 514m magic xp on the way i manage to get 120hp aswell

30k kc loot

30kloot.png

60k kc loot

30kloot2.png

magic xp after 60k kc is 777m on expert ironman mode

Edited by jojokille7
  • Like 5

Hmm can u tell us ur afk time aswell xD

That single mainhand Khopesh though. As well as skilling supplies for days, lol!

Nice progress though, that chest will be pretty impressive by the time you reach 1 Bil exp

Mind if I ask what gear you use for this? I'd love to do this too but I feel like my gear is really weak (especially my staff, master wand haha)

9 hours ago, Hanzo said:

Mind if I ask what gear you use for this? I'd love to do this too but I feel like my gear is really weak (especially my staff, master wand haha)

i use full superior elite void(magic), amulet of fury, infinity boots, p ring and enhanced fire cape, the aura is supreme wisdom aura just to increase xp rates:P

gear.png

10 hours ago, jojokille7 said:

i use full superior elite void(magic), amulet of fury, infinity boots, p ring and enhanced fire cape, the aura is supreme wisdom aura just to increase xp rates:P

gear.png

I see, thanks 🙂 I'm not really after the XP myself, mostly just after seeing those massive chest drops, the XP gained is a great thing I'll gladly take. Thanks 🙂

What's your max hit roughly with this set?

good luck filthy iron 🙂

41 minutes ago, Hanzo said:

I see, thanks 🙂 I'm not really after the XP myself, mostly just after seeing those massive chest drops, the XP gained is a great thing I'll gladly take. Thanks 🙂

What's your max hit roughly with this set?

my max hit according to ::maxhit is 775

• Like 1

I'm considering doing this for some magic xp aswell. What spell & how many runes have you used?