Nemesis

Nemesis' Support Application V1

In-Game Name: Nemesis
Timezone: GMT+00 (UK)
Why do you want to be Support?:

I want to be support, because I enjoy everything about the server, and want to help as much as I can, in keeping the upward growth of the server, and ensuring that all of our players, old & new, enjoy their stay here at Ataraxia. Whether that be helping new players, or returning players who need a slight nudge in the right direction to get started, helping out with hosting fun events, and just generally making sure everybody here has a great time, and knows they are able to come to me or any of the staff team for assistance.

What experience do you have?:

I have been playing RS since roughly 07-08, I've learnt a lot of things in my time on the game, varying from game knowledge, to how some people may react to specific things, this has gave me an ability to have a deep understanding knowledge of the game, and also the ability to empathise with other players when they are in need of aid, and be able to help solve their queries as quickly and swiftly as possible.  I've also spent many years during that time period on RSPS, being staff on a select few, which has gave me the pointers I needed to be able to bring my best self to the table for Ataraxia. Providing a professional and friendly service at all times.

Why should we pick you instead of someone else?:

I feel you should pick me over someone else, because I am always striving to ensure that players with questions/queries are answered and have an amazing time here, I also see myself as an easily approachable person, and easy to get along with, which I feel is a huge factor when you are looking for an in-game staff member. Somebody who is out-going and easily approachable by newer players, able to provide them with the knowledge they need.

How much free time do you have?:

I have roughly 10-12 hours per day of free time. This is subject to change in September when I begin my university course - But i will still have 6+ hours and all-day on weekends.

Other notes:

Please note, I have been active in-game over a week longer than I made my forum account. As i had issues first making my forum account therefore it was delayed, I hope this does not affect my application, however I understand if it does, and will not be deterred to try again at a later date.

Many thanks for reading my application.

• Like 7

5 hours ago, Drainer said:

+1

My favourite type of person ❤️

Thanks man, your support means a lot ❤️ 

Thanks for the application.

You have been a great part of the Ataraxia community and this shows with your POTM award.

You have a great personality with knowledge of the server and this is exactly what we are looking for.

We have a specific group of people on the team and I believe you could work well with us.

Consistency is key!

Your application has been

Accepted

Welcome to the team.

Best,

Uzi

• Like 3