Chris

Chris's support application V3

In-Game Name:  Chris
Timezone:CET (Central European Time)
UTC/GMT +1 hour

Why do you want to be Support?:

I want to be support because I love to help new players, the community and everything about the server. i can be unprofessional sometimes but usually am very kind, concentrated about the game and helping other players. I would like to help the server grow and make it better aswell. In the past month I had a hard time and a lot of people from the server helped me through it and it was really awesome to see this lovely community.

What experience do you have?:

Before I started to play runescape private sever's I have gained a lot of hours on runescape. Mainly played runescape before eoc and rs3. Haven't played osrs, never was really into it.

Was aswell a support on an smaller rsps for a few month where I have gained some experience dealing with players that need help, hope I will learn even more and do a great job as a staff member.

Why should we pick you instead of someone else?:

Every time the owner's elect a new staff member there is always the risk of not knowing how they will perform, will they make the server better or just make it worse. I have played this runescape private server for a long time now, I haven't played it from the start but  I have dedicated a lot of hours into it and  still love to play by far than any other rsps. I have gained a lot of knowledge about Ataraxia and hope I can be of great help.

How much free time do you have?:

I have school every day from monday to friday from 7 am to 2 pm my time. From 2 pm I have a lot of spare time. In that time I play ataraxia almost every day for about 5-6 hours or even more.

Other notes:

I hope u all have a wonder full day.I'd like to say thank you to everyone who helped me out in that rough month I couldn't play and was in hospital. But there is one person who I really want to thank you, even tho he quit he wil never be forgotten @Dillon 

416387a61497884ab69982e308c45d31.png.80d06524d82b971d2fa660ecff97e9cd.png

Edited by Chris
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1

Thank you for applying Chris

But I feel for right now you're not the applicant that we are currently looking for.

I know you're a loyal and active player but I don't believe you will fit well with the current team

I think that it is possible in the future but just not right now 😛 

Your application has been

Denied

All the best,

Milo.