Kope

New Perks!

Slayer/Reaper - ;;task command teleports you to monster location

Construction - % chance to save materials when decorating OR reduced cost to build

Combat - Special attacks have % chance to increase attack speed

I'd like to hear what everyone thinks of these. As far as the % chance and how much you would pay for the benefits. I need useful things to spend money on, and these would quickly be added to my cart.

• Like 3

1. Every boss/slayer monster is easy accessible and diamond players have already access to one of this areas. NO support

2. I can agree on that construction needs a perk for sure. Something like use half of the materials when you build something. Support KINDA

3. This only affects a few weapons ingame and that would probably make them superior the the best ones. NO Support.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Skcam said:

1. Every boss/slayer monster is easy accessible and diamond players have already access to one of this areas. NO support

2. I can agree on that construction needs a perk for sure. Something like use half of the materials when you build something. Support KINDA

3. This only affects a few weapons ingame and that would probably make them superior the the best ones. NO Support.

Thanks for your feedback. The benefits of platinum and diamond players don't really apply to the rest of the community. Not everyone has $250-500 to spend on a RSPS. I'm sure there are a lot of people that would spend $10 on a perk that takes you to your task. Those locations are also public, so you're not getting your own private instance like platinum and diamond do. As far as the spec weapons being OP, you just make it a low percentage. I'm not proposing you be able to spam the special and instantly go up to 1mil dps. You can control the chance to proc, and the increase to make it balanced.

• Like 1

On 2/26/2019 at 2:45 AM, Kope said:

Slayer/Reaper - ;;task command teleports you to monster location

Construction - % chance to save materials when decorating OR reduced cost to build

Combat - Special attacks have % chance to increase attack speed

I'd like to hear what everyone thinks of these. As far as the % chance and how much you would pay for the benefits. I need useful things to spend money on, and these would quickly be added to my cart.

Really like these perks, would be a nice addition to the store, especially the ;;task command, I know the DZ/PZ areas exist, but for the players who are either non-pz/dz or just don't want to setup an instance, the first perk would be a great option.

Construction.. We all know this needs a little love, this would be a great addition.

Combat - Yes. Once the Decimation spec is fixed, personally, I feel like this perk would be almost a must have with the Deci, the dps for certain bosses (Nex/Rots) would be great, and possibly rival the Nox, under very specific circumstances.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Nemesis said:

Really like these perks, would be a nice addition to the store, especially the ;;task command, I know the DZ/PZ areas exist, but for the players who are either non-pz/dz or just don't want to setup an instance, the first perk would be a great option.

Construction.. We all know this needs a little love, this would be a great addition.

Combat - Yes. Once the Decimation spec is fixed, personally, I feel like this perk would be almost a must have with the Deci, the dps for certain bosses (Nex/Rots) would be great, and possibly rival the Nox, under very specific circumstances.

@Nemesis Thanks for the support! I think the ;;task command would encourage co-op slayer tasks too. I'm not sure you can do co-op reaper tasks, but the same benefit applies if you can. The platinum instances also block the use of combat familiars where most slayer locations would allow them.

Nice ideas but I think the ;;task perk should only be buyable and work if you have donated a certain amount. Bc it's so unfair to people who donated $250 and $500 to basically lose the entire boss/monster teleport.

Or maybe the perk should be very expensive for non-plat/diamond/master donators, i.e. $100, and for those plat/dia/master make it a symbolic $10-15.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SomMC said:

Nice ideas but I think the ;;task perk should only be buyable and work if you have donated a certain amount. Bc it's so unfair to people who donated $250 and $500 to basically lose the entire boss/monster teleport.

Or maybe the perk should be very expensive for non-plat/diamond/master donators, i.e. $100, and for those plat/dia/master make it a symbolic $10-15.

That's a good point. Maybe it should be just normal slayer tasks. 

• Like 1

Yeah some sort of compromise would be good for such a perk.