Katana

In game Donation Tokens

I suggested this already and I was told its being worked on, but i'm making this post in suggestion from other player to express there opinion/concerned.

My idea was to add an in game $ currency you buy and redeem in game to sell to other player or store in your bank for when new perks are being released. A perk box shop would need to be implemented where you can only spend this tokens for perks as if you were buying online. When purchasing this token you will not be awarded towards your donation total, only opening a perk box can contribute to that. For spins, spin tickets can be added to the shop or a mod+ can accept tokens and just award you the adequate amount of spins. 

As some player suggested this and I fully  support it as it can help them slowly achieve higher price perk and keep people who already have enough perks but still want to donate keep donating.

-Katana  

• Like 6

Love this idea! You mentioned this to me ingame, and I absolutely loved it. We could keep the ;;store the way it is in case players would prefer directly buying perks through the store, but if players would instead prefer to only purchase $1 or $2, they could receive x amount of "$1 Token"s ingame, as a physical, stackable item. These items would be used for currency in the donation shop, including everything that's currently in the ;;store, including spins and stuff also. 

Maybe excluding the animations, as players could just directly donate for those through ;;store. But I 100% support this idea. I would love a form of ingame currency to translate donations rather than just perk boxes. Especially for those players, as mentioned above, that only have a few bucks to spend and can't afford a whole perk. These items could be sold ingame at the exact rate of gp/$, at 50-60m/$1 token, providing players with less money the same opportunity to make money off of selling donations.

Love it Kat, definitely a +1 from me! ^_^

• Like 2

I love this idea. It would definitely make it easier for players to buy and sell donations. Especially if you added the perk boxes and other store items to a NPC. I've seen this done similar ways before with $1, $5, and $10 items. It's a lot easier to buy $1 at a time and save up for the perks you need. +1 from me

• Like 1

Someone in game brought up the "merch" of this tokens and in reality anything that is tradeable can be merch. Its being done with donations right now as it is. i hold the price of my donation at 60m firm because I see it as a fit price, yet some people need to sell fast for x reason so they'll sell for 55m even 50m. There's no denying that this token will be merch but if we keep donations prices firm then there is no reason the merch side of this idea will be that big of a deal. 

Bottom line is donations are always in demand and if the donator keeps prices at a fair price there shouldn't be that big of an issue

• Like 1

Yup, will add this this week.

Moved to Server Suggestions

• Like 1