Craftwork

Skilling Hour Event Suggestion!

Event Zone Poll  

18 members have voted

1. 1. If implemented, which zone would you rather be in while participating??

• Very open underground cavern area (1st Image in Media)
    • Very open snowy mountain area (2nd Image in Media)

1 minute ago, exoz said:

i like it, i personally love skilling so this is +1 +1 +1 from me bro. hella great ideas here!!

Thanks Exoz! ❤️ Much love. I haven't heard any bad remarks yet, so I must have done something right. ^_^

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Craftwork said:

Thanks Exoz! ❤️ Much love. I haven't heard any bad remarks yet, so I must have done something right. ^_^

I think you did dude this shits gonna be dope!!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Exoz said:

I think you did dude this shits gonna be dope!!

I hope it gets at least thought about by the Staff/Dev Team. I've heard good comments so far from a few of them, but ultimately it's Jae's call and I haven't heard anything from him. I have other ideas for it, but I'm still working on it. Feel free to send any suggestions for this my way! ^_^

5 hours ago, Craftwork said:

Yeah and that was the intention. XP Lamps or Lump Sums after each event, Skilling Supplies in terms of Protean Packs and such. Items to help out with skilling such as the Rune Pouches and Crystal Tools, bonus items such as the SoF tickets, and the 2 skilling perks to help those who can't afford to vote or haven't been playing ingame long enough to gain GP for it. It would still take a long time and almost max efficiency in this minigame to receive these perks, but it's incentive. I just need a way to make it a bit more competitive because that's what drives a good majority of players.

As far as cosmetics go, we would have to use some that aren't already used for something else, and I'm not sure what those could be. Same thing with pets.

I always loved the inferno adze. Do we already have sacred clay tools? Those give a huge xp boost and have limited uses.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Kope said:

I always loved the inferno adze. Do we already have sacred clay tools? Those give a huge xp boost and have limited uses.

The Inferno Adze can be obtained through firemaking actions. 1500 I believe. And I like the idea of Sacred Clay Tools. We could have the Dev Team assign bonus XP to certain skills relative to the tools for players to use as Bonus XP Rewards. +1 Great idea!

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Craftwork said:

The Inferno Adze can be obtained through firemaking actions. 1500 I believe. And I like the idea of Sacred Clay Tools. We could have the Dev Team assign bonus XP to certain skills relative to the tools for players to use as Bonus XP Rewards. +1 Great idea!

Oh cool I didn't know you could already get it. This server has so many good features and a lot of them are hidden or not advertised. Glad you like the sacred clay idea.

Edited by Kope
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Couchy said:

+1 for this! Awesome idea

Thanks Couch! Love the support! I'm really hoping this gets thought about on a serious note by the Dev Team. Everyone seems to love the idea. We have another skilling thing in the works, so I'm not pushing anything about my idea, but I would love to see it implemented at some point! ❤️ 

• Like 1