oblivious2u

Hybrid Armour T85

So, I've already suggested the possibility of Dungeoneering armours outside of Daemonheim. What about the tier 85 Hybrid armours (Battlemage, Vanguard, Trickster) that can only be used in minigames in RS3? They look pretty sick and I reckon could serve a purpose in the server, even as cosmetic sets they could be awesome. These are sets of armor that by my understanding are not in the game and therefore, we do not need to keep their stats. So they could definitely be cosmetic sets.

image (1).png

image (2).png

image.png

These armour sets are currently in the game, as a reward from the Last Man Standing minigame.

I'm not too sure of the sets' stats, but I do believe that they're kind of obsolete, and could use an usability buff overall.

3 minutes ago, Vincent said:

These armour sets are currently in the game, as a reward from the Last Man Standing minigame.

I'm not too sure of the sets' stats, but I do believe that they're kind of obsolete, and could use an usability buff overall.

Ahh thanks for letting me know. I guess there are quite a few armour sets in the game that are popular and maybe these sets are just not in a good position regardless of a buff. I mean you don't want to buff an armour set to make it the top one in the game just so it gets used. It could be buffed so its on par with other sets. Or it could just drop as a cosmetic over-ride. What do you think of LMS only drops? personally I'm shit at PVP but I think it's good that people are rewarded uniquely for their skills in that area of the game.