Timebrawler

Hello Timebrawler here '-'

Hello everyone i am Timebrawler i have been lurking in the shadows of ataraxia for well over a year now and as you all know 2018 wasn't the best year for ataraxia activity wise so i kept a low profile as i saw the team was planning on revamping the server for a new release, so here is my official introduction

I'm Timebrawler i'm from central usa im 22 turning 23 in a couple months, i play alot of rs3 oh and i'm more of a Forums/Discord type than ingame so chances are you might never see me ingame 😛 

Hoping to make some new friends here ^^ i know it's a short intro but hey if you wanna know more just ask i'm a pretty friendly guy 

OH btw i like toast '-'

p.s. @Jaedmo i see ur a Teen wolf fan but the real question is Allison or Kira? 🤔

• Like 1

Welcome back to the server! Hope you have a great time while you're here, even if it's just through discord or forums. 😄 

Welcome to Ataraxia.. Hope you enjoy the server.

Allison obviously. Scalisson all the way. Kira is a horrible character.

• Like 2

Just now, Jaedmo said:

Welcome to Ataraxia.. Hope you enjoy the server.

Allison obviously. Scalisson all the way. Kira is a horrible character.

Allison was also beyond gorgeous, also what was your fav season? mine was scott becoming a true alpha & dark stiles my god ❤️ 

23 minutes ago, Timebrawler said:

Allison was also beyond gorgeous, also what was your fav season? mine was scott becoming a true alpha & dark stiles my god ❤️ 

Well you obviously can't go past Scott becoming a true alpha & Dark stiles but.. First season was amazing. 3rd season was amazing with the pack of Alphas. Deucalion was the best villain of the whole show.

• Like 1

Welcome into the community my guy, hope to see you in game. 

I hope you enjoy your stay with us! 🙂