Sajene

Expert 120 single skill at a time

Goodluck on your goal! Will be interesting to follow your progress and how you're going to deal with certain skills (Training combat skills without gaining Hitpoints exp for example)

Did you by any chance get your inspiration from that fella on youtube, called 99OneAtATime?

Edited by Vincent

Yup. exactly where i got it. and i will have to splash magic to 120 then barrage gwd for 120 hp as of right now.

• Like 1

Yeah this is a pretty interesting goal. I myself am doing a similar thing with my Novice account but I was just going to train combat as is and not attempt to do them one by one. 

This will definitely be pretty cool to watch so i'm excited to see your progress. 

I might have something interesting, if the EXP lock command still works.

Lock your combat exp, and kill some low level monsters for a couple gold charms. Unlock your exp and use the charms to meet the threshold to be able to use Crimson and Blue charms.

If you mine the fallen stars, which I highly recommend, you can get a supply cache if you hand the NPC 200 stardust at once. This cache contains Blue and Crimson charms. That'll enable you to train summoning without ever having to gain EXP in other combat stats.

It would most likely take a shitload of time and effort, as you will have to focus on mining very slowly, and then continue, and requires you to bend your rules by locking the exp temporarily, but it adds bragging rights.

I don't think anyone can say that they've reached 99 (or 120) summoning without having reset their combat 99s

Edited by Vincent

that would be interesting. I might give that some thought!

I love these type of posts. Your progress must entertain me

Nice man, starting off with the slowish ones first is what i'd of done, good luck on future 120s.

Congrats on 120 wc! This is a pretty interesting challenge. I definitely would not be patient enough to try. I get burned out doing the same thing after a couple hours lol. Keep up the dedication!