Nik

Nik's Support Application v3

In-Game Name: Nik
Timezone: Eastern US

Why do you want to be Support?:

I believe it's important for private servers to have dedicated supports. Not only to help new players get to know the server and feel welcome, but to also know how to help handle situations and aid staff however they can. I would love to be support for numerous reasons. I enjoy helping new players learn the ropes. Usually its me and a few others racing to answer people's questions first in friends chat lol. But it's to the point where helping new players for me isn't forced at all and part of my normal life on Ataraxia. Another reason I would love to be support is the fact that I just want to help out the server anyway I can by any means necessary. Ataraxia is my home, and I love helping take care of it.

What experience do you have?:

I've been playing Runescape since late 2007. In such time i have picked up a lot of knowledge of the game. I also discovered Runescape private servers not long after that, and I've been playing both ever since. I believe in this time I've picked up on what is necessary to be a respected member of staff.

Why should we pick you instead of someone else?:

I am a very active player. 940 hours since i started playing again 3-4 months ago. I am also a very dedicated and hard working individual. I feel like I would make a good support because I am unbiased, kind, respectable, and a chill person. I can assure I would put a lot of time and effort into aiding the community and members of staff if I am selected to represent them.

How much free time do you have?:

I am free 24/7 at the moment. and if you don't need someone in my time zone i'm actually available to be active whenever i'm needed to be.

Other notes:

I promise I will keep my edgy jokes out of the fc 

Thanks 🙂

time online.png

Edited by Nik
  • Like 5

You deserve a shot, have done a lot behind-the-scenes in attempt to improve Ataraxia.

Your application has been:

Accepted

Stay consistent. Congratulations on the promotion.

Your efforts with the balance changes were amazing.

Well deserved.

Jaedmo

• Like 3