Socrates

More people would vote if...

I never get credit for rune server, and 2/5 times mopar doesnt redeem either.

6 hours ago, Socrates said:

I never get credit for rune server, and 2/5 times mopar doesnt redeem either.

Have you followed the instructions?

Vote from right-to-left, and re-open Rune-Server after you vote!

I myself have never had a problem while following this. Be sure to let the staff team know if there's any bugs though, rather than making a post like this.

10 hours ago, Vincent said:

Be sure to let the staff team know if there's any bugs though, rather than making a post like this.

What do you think I am doing by making this post?  Should I email staff independently? This is the only way I know how to get in contact with anyone. Yes I follow the instructions.  Most people on the server that I have spoken to have the same issue.

9 hours ago, Socrates said:

What do you think I am doing by making this post?  Should I email staff independently? This is the only way I know how to get in contact with anyone. Yes I follow the instructions.  Most people on the server that I have spoken to have the same issue.

There are methods of doing the websites to get all 5, It'd be great if we didn't have to do that but unfortunately it is out of our hands.

For Rune server, Vote on the site, leave it up. Open a new one and wait on the page for like 10 seconds without leaving it. Works every time for me doing that.

And always vote Mopar first.

I still cannot claim mopar or runeserver.  I don't vote for 3 rewards. I take time out of my day to get 5 rewards and five possible slots for spin tickets and darts.

Hey Socrates, this is an issue with voting callbacks. Perhaps keep your tab open until all the voting is done. If that doesn't work, along with all the other methods, it is a problem in PHP callbacks and that raises a lot of questions, such as the version of your browser, the top list's retention itself, and many more. Web development is quite a complex thing and I'm sorry we can't pinpoint the exact issue, but such is the reality with web development currently.

• Like 5