Exoz

Exoz Support Application

In-Game Name: Exoz

Timezone: Central (US)

Why do you want to be Support?: I enjoy helping people and creating a welcoming environment for new and old players. I have a great understanding of not only the simple mechanics of bossing and skilling but also a lot of tricks and tips for end game that I teach to new players on a daily basis. I love our community and love being a part of it, I think that's why I have driven myself to be so helpful and to keep our little family growing and happy. 

What experience do you have?: I co owned a server named Reallitzrsps and have been a moderator on three servers including Pkstats, Wolfscape, and Fantasyrsps. My longest service was on Wolfscape as I was staff for a total of almost a year before its closing in 2016. I have also been blessed to have been included in staff teams on multiple private Minecraft and GTA servers.

Why should we pick you instead of someone else?: I play often and am always friendly/helpful as I can be. I make good decisions and stay out of the BS and drama. I have been trusted before and I wont let you, the players, down. This is my favorite game and to be honest its the only one I play so my attention/dedication is %100.

How much free time do you have?: 4-6 hours a day minimum, closer to 8/10hours on a weekend day.

Other notes: Thanks to all that support me and this app! love you all

Edited by exoz
  • Like 2

I just have a couple things about this app.

First of all, you currently do not meet the post count requirements of the forums.

Secondly, the application looks rushed and unprofessional.

Thirdly, I saw you advertising your thread over fc/yell to people to foster support which is a big no. This leads me to think you want the position for other reasons, and we want professional, eager players willing to help others and promote positivity.

However the positives - Your positive attitude comes through, and I'd like to see more help offered in fc for the future. These are my honest thoughts, and I definitely appreciate your application.  Best of luck!

• Like 1

@Bolinbearwas meant for my cc when I said @those guys and I yelled it once so ppl know I applied, saw multiple people who were promoted recently doing this so I just followed suite, my bad!      😄 I do appreciate the response and constructive criticism! will only make me better 😄 

Goodluck Exoz my dude, don't worry about what Bolin says too much at the end of the day the requirements are there to stop stupid post's like 10 hours played & stuff. If you're committed etc I wouldn't worry, maybe you'll get lucky. No where in the rules or anything does it say that your not allowed to tell people about your support application over yell, i done it to make people aware I applied.

• Like 2

@Con thanks homie! I appreciate the knowledge and feedback!

• Like 1

good quick application straight to the point and meaningful with what you're saying post count doesn't mean much when the forums are inactive as they are. and for Bolin within our clan chat we all check out each others application and guides etc to give feedback. it's a simple mistake from/to// 

all and all thought good application best of luck!

We were happy to ignore the post requirements at the start of the Relaunch..

But they are there for a reason..

Your application has been:

Denied

Should you want to reapply in the future, be sure to reach all of the requirements.