Bosh

Bosh's Support Application

In-Game Name: Bosh.

Timezone: UTC−04:00 Venezuela.

Why do you want to be Support?: I want to help out all players, also stop being the clown of the server haha, I need to be more serious,

What experience do you have?: I never have been Support on any server but I always liked to help out players everytime I could because in my opinion, it really feels good ask anything no mather where we are, in a game, forums even in real life, and someone replies to you, makes you feel very conformable, just like in home.

Why should we pick you instead of someone else?: I never liked to say I'm better than anyone else, but I always try to do my best, also I think we need more active Server Supports, I mean I'm very active and I might be more if I become Server Support. 

How much free time do you have?: I can play like 5 hours per day or so, could be more or less, depending if I'm busy in real life or not, but if I'm not busy I play mostly on Ataraxia.

Other notes: My english isn't very good, I've never studied it at all, only school but I already knew what they taught, so I might make a lot of grammar errors, but I do my best I promise.

I was in jail for like 20 minutes or so because a mistake I did, also I used to get kicked from Friends chat because I was talking in spanish xD.

image.png.a51f38f4a20c1a8d209f42e796c4ec46.png

Edited by Bosh

trash kid stay away from rune dragons best of luck man 

In order to stop being the clown on the server and get Support..

You gotta stop being a clown, then maybe we'll see what happens.

Your application has been:

Denied.

Not looking for someone to change after Support..

You have potential... Just stop being Krusty the Clown..

Regards,

Jaedmo