Con

Support Application

Support Application

I already have a feeling/know that the support application's have probably closed by now by whilst it's still open it's worth a shot, So here goes.

All template questions for the application will be highlighted in BLUE so you don't have to go through the trouble of searching for a question in a load of white text 😄 

In-Game Name: Con V2 & Con

Timezone: My current timezone is GMT(English) - Yes i'm "British"

Why do you want to be Support?: I'd like to be support because I have a desire to help people, it might sound sort of funny considering the position i'm applying for but ever since I started playing RS-PS's when I jump into one the first thing I do is obviously play the game but with more play time you acquire more knowledge about the game itself & then I always end up spending a great deal of my time each day answering questions that are asked in the  Friends chat, So I guess I want to be able to further my help towards the server by contributing not only just with answering questions but by other things too. Also I have noticed lately that when I'm online the majority of the time there is no Support staff, Mod staff online so I imagine all of the Staff team are from different timezone's than myself so therefore I figured that by possibly having a Support position then it would open up the server to having around the clock staff online, therefore never having to worry about having staff online for if there ever was a moment where a argument broke out in the friend's chat or someone came online spamming the server with advertisements etc. Also another point being is that when a new person logs onto the server and see's a lot of player's but no Staff online it can kind of take the players interest away a little due to the fact if they need help in any kind of way at all due to being Bugged, questions, Black Screened then there's a chance that nobody will be there to help them. So the reason I would like to be Server Support is in fact to support the server.

What experience do you have?: I have experience in quite a few different aspects to be fully honest, I have owned my own server's in the past with having a couple of members alongside me to form a team to further the server so therefore have had to deal with a lot of stuff ranging from donations, votes, helping people, answering questions about things to do within the server itself but also have a little bit of experience of being an Administrator of different server's. Where the most of my experience comes into play though is from moderating server's in the past and having to deal with conflicts between other members, Helping people of course & all the other stuff you have to do as a moderator, Infact I have two children one being a boy & the other being a girl so I also have a lot of experience with dealing with day to day childishness and defusing certain situations where people/children will be upset and resolving it as quick as possible.

Why should we pick you instead of someone else?: Well in all honesty you don't have to pick me over someone else, If someone else is better qualified for the position then by all means feel free but i'm an honest, hard working person who is committed to thing's that I have a interest in and gaming, RS-PS is one of those interests, I also see myself as being a fair & a more than approachable person. 

How much free time do you have?: At the moment i'm currently available on most days between 6-10 hours a day, If not more due to the fact of just recently leaving my work place and looking for another job.

Other notes: - I have had 2 punishments, one being a mute & the other being jailed. These punishments was resolved & deemed unnecessary so I feel as if these should not affect my chances.

Thanks for taking the time to read through my application

Con

Edited by Con
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Uzi's pimp Bennym said:

Been playing with Con now for weeks, He is a great person in general, He's very helpful, active, loyal & he seems really dedicated. He is also apart of my clan and I feel like he is a big help towards Ataraxia! He helps in friends chat as much as he can, where he can, not only just that but he also helps inside of the clan chat which is also a great help towards are clan members. I feel as if he would be a valuable member towards the staff team. Support +1

Thanks a lot Benny, really appreciate the support man

1 minute ago, Bosh said:

I support you my dude. +1

Thank you bosh, Appreciate the support.

2 minutes ago, zero380 said:

I suppose I'll allow it. I support

Hahaha "i'll allow it" 😛 Thanks man

1 minute ago, The Chef said:

Support wun hundy percent +1 Con is a top bloke

Thanks bro, Appreciate the support from you 🙂 You a top bloke yourself 

Thanks for your application.

After further thought and discussion, I believe you could be a useful asset to the team.

I believe people deserve a chance to prove themselves.

Your activity and drive to help others has not gone unnoticed.

Your application has been

Accepted

Best, 

Uzi

• Like 2