Dillon

Dillon support application

In-Game Name: Dillon
Timezone: oce AEST
Why do you want to be Support?: Personally I don't mind whether I become support or not I can still help this server as much as possible even as a beat tester but becoming support would be a great honour to become apart of a great staff team. 
What experience do you have?: I Have had experience on numerous server as either a helper or as a moderator I was a moderator on a sever called prodigy-x which was pretty similar to this server just not as much content and I was a helper for about 6 months on soulsplit back a few years back in my experience being a staff member isn't always easy and you have to put in the time and effort you can't just half ass this sort of thing
Why should we pick you instead of someone else?: if someone else has more experience and knowledge in the server and would benefit picking them over myself I'd prompt you to pick them but if you can see me as a asset to the server pick me. my knowledge of rsps goes years back I have been playing them for many years and I believe I can do great things for this server in the near future. 
How much free time do you have?:I have managed to rack up over 250 and only been playing this server for around 3 weeks I love this server and don't plan on going anywhere anytime soon.
Other notes:
as of right now I don't have internet mobile data op though. as I've just recently moved houses which will take around 1 to 2 weeks at the latest to get a port to be able to have net. once its back up and running I look forward to seeing you all again just thought may as well apply can't do any harm. I hope you can see me as a possible staff member in the future I'd love to be apart of the team. thank you for taking the time to read this yours sincerely Dillon.

Try meeting the forums post requirement, But overall fair application 🙂 

Thanks for the application.

Your dedication to the server has not gone unnoticed.

Unfortunately, at this time we are fully staffed, but I believe you could potentially help us in the future.

Stay consistent and continue being yourself.

Your application has been

Denied

Best,

Uzi