Con

Pest Control - Solo/Duo

Well in pest control you need like 4-5 players to start a game & not many people play pest control at all so acquiring Void or upgraded void armours is quite difficult at least for the newer players, Also all the people with void already will not even attempt to do pest control. 

So for my suggestion, I think it would be a good idea to decrease the players needed to start a game of Pest Control to either 2 or 3 players so all the players wanting to get there void armour have a easier time trying to get it. With decreasing the players needed to start a game of pest control also obviously comes with will that player even be able to finish the game of Pest Control well is there any chance there could be a rewritten version of Pest Control so that the difficultly of Pest Control could be decreased also for the  people soloing or duoing it. So basically the game is scaled off of how many people are in the boat to make it easier for players to solo/duo just like the way complexity 1 sort of scales off of the combat level of the player doing that dungeon in dungeoneering.

Don't know whether this would actually be able to be done or not so if anyone actually support's this leave a comment whether you do or not & we'll see what happens 😄 Thanks for reading.

Edited by Con

Another suggestion is, instead of decrease the number of players needed, increase the rewards or even add new ones. 

That would make people do pc more often, which would make games way more faster.

I like these ideas, void is a great set of gear that everyone should shoot for acquiring, but many shrug it off since there aren't always people that will participate. Personally I would first try increasing the incentive for play, like Respect said with upping the rewards. In addition to this, perhaps some of the NPCs inside Pest Control could be slightly nerfed spawn rate wise, so it gives a band of lower level players an actual chance. 

If this still doesn't work out perhaps we can try a proxy rework of Pest Control, but it seems like a lot of work for something that could be altered in a different way for the same effect.

I support it though!

What about if there's > 3 players it starts automatically, if there's any less than a prompt will come up asking the player(s) if they want to start an early game. If anyone declines, the game does not start. In this case, exceptions could be made for those games (less monsters, etc.)

Does that sound alright? 

35 minutes ago, lare96 said:

What about if there's > 3 players it starts automatically, if there's any less than a prompt will come up asking the player(s) if they want to start an early game. If anyone declines, the game does not start. In this case, exceptions could be made for those games (less monsters, etc.)

Does that sound alright? 

That sounds absolutely perfect my man 😄