Jaedmo

[Official] Beta Tester Applications

Don't worry we haven't forgotten about your applications. We currently have an apt amount of testers at the moment, but will refer to you all first should we require more.

Posting for when you are recruiting again.

In-game Name: Will
What is your time played?: 1016hrs post reset
Do you have a lot of free time to test?: On the weekends absolutely, mon-fri I am online for 4-5 hrs
What content are you looking forward to testing?: Telos and Magister mostly, but ill test anything.
How knowledgeable are you on late-game content, mostly bossing mechanics (Telos, Araxxor, The Magister, Nex: AOD)?: I'm mainly a pvmer, but iv'e done a lot of skilling in the past, so I am knowledgable in both areas. I have done a lot of all the current bosses, so I think I am apt for testing new pvm content. I left rs3 before Telos and Magister were released, but I can't wait to learn them and grind them out.

Edited by Will

In-game Name: Nemesis
What is your time played?: 287Hrs
Do you have a lot of free time to test?: Roughly 8-10 hours per day, sometimes more.
What content are you looking forward to testing?: Any late game PvM content that you guys are working on, But i'm also happy to test out skilling aspects and things such as minigames/events that may be in the works.
How knowledgeable are you on late-game content, mostly bossing mechanics (Telos, Araxxor, The Magister, Nex: AOD)?: Having only recently fully quit RS3, I'm up to date with every boss + mechanic, as far as ED3. I like to keep myself in the loop in-case I'm ever needed for a +1 for close friends, so knowledge is a huge aspect for me.

• Like 1

On 2/12/2019 at 12:16 AM, the flow said:

in-game Name: the flow.
What is your time played?: currently at 1,342 hours ingame.
Do you have a lot of free time to test?: Yes i do online schooling for a few hours a day but other then that i can test anytime.
What content are you looking forward to testing?: to be honest i'm looking forward to testing anything that will make the experience better for both our long term players and newer players to the server.
How knowledgeable are you on late-game content, mostly bossing mechanics (Telos, Araxxor, The Magister, Nex: AOD)?: i would say i'm quite knowledgeable on most bosses as my main focus has always been pvm.

On 2/6/2019 at 11:02 PM, Skcam said:

In-game Name: Skcam
What is your time played?: 811 Hours
Do you have a lot of free time to test?: Atleast 5 hours a day
What content are you looking forward to testing?: Mostly dung updates and skilling updates.
How knowledgeable are you on late-game content, mostly bossing mechanics (Telos, Araxxor, The Magister, Nex: AOD)?: Im decent at Araxxor the other ones I haven't tried since I quit RS3 a long time ago. However im not applying to test bosses or combat updates.

On 2/25/2019 at 3:21 AM, Will said:

Posting for when you are recruiting again.

In-game Name: Will
What is your time played?: 1016hrs post reset
Do you have a lot of free time to test?: On the weekends absolutely, mon-fri I am online for 4-5 hrs
What content are you looking forward to testing?: Telos and Magister mostly, but ill test anything.
How knowledgeable are you on late-game content, mostly bossing mechanics (Telos, Araxxor, The Magister, Nex: AOD)?: I'm mainly a pvmer, but iv'e done a lot of skilling in the past, so I am knowledgable in both areas. I have done a lot of all the current bosses, so I think I am apt for testing new pvm content. I left rs3 before Telos and Magister were released, but I can't wait to learn them and grind them out.

On 3/5/2019 at 3:16 AM, Nemesis said:

In-game Name: Nemesis
What is your time played?: 287Hrs
Do you have a lot of free time to test?: Roughly 8-10 hours per day, sometimes more.
What content are you looking forward to testing?: Any late game PvM content that you guys are working on, But i'm also happy to test out skilling aspects and things such as minigames/events that may be in the works.
How knowledgeable are you on late-game content, mostly bossing mechanics (Telos, Araxxor, The Magister, Nex: AOD)?: Having only recently fully quit RS3, I'm up to date with every boss + mechanic, as far as ED3. I like to keep myself in the loop in-case I'm ever needed for a +1 for close friends, so knowledge is a huge aspect for me.

All accepted. Please message me if your activity has changed.

• Like 1

In-game Name: Drainer
What is your time played?: 260d
Do you have a lot of free time to test?: Yes, I'm on for multiple hrs most days
What content are you looking forward to testing?: Well, I'm a little late for telos but I think if I could test Yakamaru or The Magister in the future that would be awesome!!!
How knowledgeable are you on late-game content, mostly bossing mechanics (Telos, Araxxor, The Magister, Nex: AOD)?: I am a relative novice to most of those who have applied this far but I am committed to becoming better.

In-game Name: Witt
What is your time played?: 591h
Do you have a lot of free time to test?: Yes, currently 90% of my free time is spent ingame
What content are you looking forward to testing?: Mostly pvm, but anything that needs to be testing I can do
How knowledgeable are you on late-game content, mostly bossing mechanics (Telos, Araxxor, The Magister, Nex: AOD)?: I didn't get too deep into pvm on rs3, so I'm not too knowledgeable on the mechanics of certain bosses, but I pick up on how they're supposed to work and how to deal with them fairly quickly

In-game Name: nik
What is your time played?: 1300 hours
Do you have a lot of free time to test?: you know it
What content are you looking forward to testing?: everything
How knowledgeable are you on late-game content, mostly bossing mechanics (Telos, Araxxor, The Magister, Nex: AOD)?: very