Jaedmo

Off-Hand Weaponry

Should we add Off-hand Weaponry?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Should we add Off-hand Weaponry as Offensive shields

Hi everyone!

Another poll for you all, would've posted it on Discord however, I wanted to give some detail and Discord can limit that.

So the topic is:

Off-Hand Weaponry

- These off-hand weapons such as Off-hand drygore mace/Longsword
- Off-hand Chaotics, Ascension crossbow, Bronze-Rune off-hand swords, scimitars & more
- Everything, everything that is on RS3, will be added on here. 

However, there's a catch

- We've polled this before a few times and it has never been successful, but the difference is..
- On those polls, it was Off-hands & their attacks I'm proposing Off-hands used as shields and give offensive bonuses.
- So all Magic off-hands would act as an orb (well they do anyway but), all Range off-hands act as a Repriser (some do), and all Melee off-hands like Off-hand Drygore longsword are basically a t90 defender yet have no defensive stats, only offensive.

PROS

- More content, more drop potential, can make it look cooler, I mean have you ever seen dual wielded Drygore Longswords Sheathed??

image.png

- It's opening up a world of possibility, so many more drops, awesome fashionscape, and it allows you to have strictly power armour should you want it. 

CONS

- ---

So here's where you guys come in, vote in the poll and state why in the replies.

60% to pass.

• Like 7
  • Dislike 1

I support this getting added into game, it increases the goals for players to go for.

In my own opinion this should maybe of been tackled sooner, shame it's never been successful with previous pollings.

But I'd be down purely for the badass sheathes 😄 

Meh. It's alright I guess. As long as it doesn't make T90 defenders/reprises obsolete and doesn't decrease the chance of getting the main drygores, I'm down with it.

2 minutes ago, Chloe said:

Meh. It's alright I guess. As long as it doesn't make T90 defenders/reprises obsolete and doesn't decrease the chance of getting the main drygores, I'm down with it.

It wouldn't, it'd only have the offensive bonuses. And it would lower the rate of getting the drygore you want.

Just now, Jaedmo said:

It wouldn't, it'd only have the offensive bonuses. And it would lower the rate of getting the drygore you want.

Then I don't really want it tbh. It's a bit egoistical but it's not in my own best interest since I have a T90 defender already. I'll vote eys anyway cause most people seem to want it but that is kind of lame.

+1 I suggested this a long time ago. like, years... This was literally how I suggested them to be added.