genesis

Genesis's support application :)

In-Game Name: Genesis

Timezone:UTC/GMT +1

Why do you want to be Support?:I would like to be a part of the server support team for a couple of reasons; My wish to extend the support to other players,that i received when i first entered Ataraxia.I am a RuneScape veteran,which means i have years of experience,and I am very knowledgeable  of the content. Other than that I am a Medical student, so i feel the need to help people in general,even outside of Ataraxia. I understand how complex Ataraxia can be,so I would love to help the players on their journey trough it. As I am very involved in the community,both in-game and on forums,I think that i would be a good addition to the team! 🙂 

What experience do you have?:I have been a part of a staff team on another server named Beastpk. 

Why should we pick you instead of someone else?:I think that i have so much to offer to new players and Ataraxia,combination of my experience and personality is something that I think would be valuable asset of being a server support.I strive to help everyone in real life too,that is the only reason I study medicine.I try to be as human as I can.I would do everything that's in my power to help people,and I treat everyone equally.

How much free time do you have?: I have loads of free time,my university requires me being at home most of the time and studying,so I spend most of my days in front of the computer screen 🙂 

Other notes:Thank you for taking the time to read my application,and for your consideration!

statss.png

Edited by genesis
  • Like 2

Best of luck on your application! I personally haven't seen you too much in-game to give my honest opinion of you, let alone you becoming a server support, but I still wish you luck on the application. =]

4 hours ago, ely sia n said:

Best of luck on your application! I personally haven't seen you too much in-game to give my honest opinion of you, let alone you becoming a server support, but I still wish you luck on the application. =]

Thank you! 😃

I didn't see you much prior the applications were open, I see you've decided to get into helping Friendschat just recently. Best of luck

12 hours ago, Loure said:

I didn't see you much prior the applications were open, I see you've decided to get into helping Friendschat just recently. Best of luck

Same goes for you 😛 Thank you!

Thanks for the application.

I believe you could potentially be a good candidate in the future. 

However, I do not believe the time is now. 

Stay active on the forums as well as in-game and potentially re-applying in the future may be an option.

Your application has been

Denied

Best, 

Uzi