Bolinbear

Bolinbear's Support Application v2

Bolinbear's Support Application

image.png.31ca2e4c531085a920072480125257da.png

In-Game Name: Bolinbear
Timezone: EST (GMT -5)
Why do you want to be Support?: Being a support has always been a natural progression for me on most private servers, I naturally just want to help people and make a positive experience for other players and take a bit of burden off the other staff members. I still get to play the game, but I would have a bit more responsibility and challenge, which I crave, and I have nothing for respect for those who want to be in the position and work to make a difference.
What experience do you have?: I was previously a support on the last version of ataraxia for 3 months, and additionally a moderator on 2 previous RSPS. I also am an assistant manager with my team in our call center IRL, so I know how to handle escalated situations, frustrations, and honestly, I want to put that to good use here as well!
Why should we pick you instead of someone else?: I don't know how I stack up to the other applicants, but you should pick me, because I not only have experience, and am mature enough to handle the responsibility, but I also know the server for the most part, and if I don't know, I find out someone who does. My drive for knowledge and passion for positivity really show in my interactions with other players, and fully treating the work seriously.
How much free time do you have?: Usually I can be on 3-4 hours a day depending on my work schedule. Always off Sunday and Mondays, which are my extremely active days.

Edited by Bolinbear

Good luck this time Bolin! I could see you eventually becoming support again. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Bolinbear said:

What experience do you have?: I was previously a support on the last version of ataraxia for 3 months

oo idk bout that

But, According to my study of my research through ingame-sync, i definitely can believe you've tried a bit. 

Best of luck bolin

Thanks for the application.

Unfortunately, this was simply a matter of bad timing.

At the moment, we have enough staff for the current amount of players.

However, if/when we do grow further, I could definitely see you become support in the future.

Your application has been

Denied

Best, 

Uzi