Sirvarrock

Sirvarrock Support Application

In-Game Name: Sirvarrock

Timezone: (GMT-5)

Why do you want to be Support?: Just a kind hearted person that enjoy helping others as much as I can.

What experience do you have?: Sadly no experience as a mod or support of any kind for RSPS. Only real experience I have is on a different platform but back in 2012 a year before the game shutdown(sadly). I was a moderator ingame and forum  for Rise of immortal(Battle For Graxia) a upcoming MOBA game, that was trying to be what Smite is today. Ingame name Kingimmortal over 1k forum post and hours of gameplay. I had a lot more free time on my hands back then.
Why should we pick you instead of someone else?: Can't say I'm better then every one else but I am honest, I work hard and always give everything I do 110%. This server and community is amazing and growing everyday just want to help prepare for the new members to come.
How much free time do you have?: I work Monday-Thursday from 7:00am to 4:30pm. Friday-Sunday I'm off. Days I work I play about 4-6 hours a day weekends up to 12hrs if I don't have to go to my Marine Corps reserve base.
Other notes: Even if I'm not accepted to join the staff I enjoy playing this server, and will continue to help as much as I can in the background.

Edited by Sirvarrock
  • Like 1

Best of luck on the application. You should also consider adding your server experience/time with us to your application so we know how long you've been around.

• Like 1

Thanks for the application.

Keep doing your thing and helping out in whichever ways you can.

It is appreciated and in the future you could potentially be an option for us.

Your application has been

Denied

Best,

Uzi