vengeance

Vengeance support application.

In-Game Name:    Vengeance Age: 22

Timezone:    GMT +0

Why do you want to be Support?:

I want to be support as i love helping out new players, and enjoy everything about being involved with the community, these are what i would put down as key importance as being part of the staff team. this would also help as a method of communication from new players, to staff members which could then be passed up higher to improve the ever growing server.

What experience do you have?:

During my time playing private servers i tend to only stick to one private server, i played emps-scape where i was an admin to which that shut down, so i turned to rs3 which i was co owner of a clan that was quite big on w23, if you would like more details on these please don't be afraid to send me a pm i can give you details and answer any questions you may have. For outside world, i've been a contributing team member to majority of the tasks i've been dealt with as i show a compassion towards other peoples opinions and always think of the best way to deal with things.

Why should we pick you instead of someone else?:

My main reason behind why i think you should pick me over anyone else isn't just my activity or my strive for helping new players, it's the experience i have in the real world i feel like my job is very beneficial to this situation (pm me on details if required) as it gives me the key skills and core values to be a helpful and beneficial member of the staff team, it adds team work, commitment, dedication, integrity, determination, respect, loyalty, these are vital for performing as a positive contribution towards the server in my opinion.

How much free time do you have?:

I work everyday apart from weekends which is normally 0800-1700, but other than that i'm free all the time.

Other notes:

Thank you for taking the time to read my application and i hope you take it into consideration. any questions you have about the application i am more than happy to answer via pms.

image.png.5929db8f1612be73897d8b7c78306f77.png

Edited by vengeance
  • Like 5

Good luck on your application. Strong candidate here.

• Like 1

I haven't seen any good activity from you at all or you being helpful once in the friends chat. This application just sounds like words to me.

However good luck on your application.

Edited by Skcam

I see you active in fc and helping out other players whenever I'm online, Best of luck with your staff application 🙂

• Like 2

You do not have 25 forums posts. 

I personally rarely see you being active prior the opening of support applications being open.

Best of luck

On 11/16/2018 at 7:02 PM, Opi said:

Good luck on your application. Strong candidate here.

Thank you Opi much appreciated 🙂 

On 11/16/2018 at 8:14 PM, Skcam said:

I haven't seen any good activity from you at all or you being helpful once in the friends chat. This application just sounds like words to me.

However good luck on your application.

Cheers for the good luck 😄 

On 11/16/2018 at 8:33 PM, C J said:

I see you active in fc and helping out other players whenever I'm online, Best of luck with your staff application 🙂

I'm glad to see this, thank you 🙂 

On 11/17/2018 at 3:53 AM, Dreas Snow said:

Good luck, got my full support 🙂

Thank you for the support greatly appreciated 🙂

18 hours ago, ely sia n said:

Good luck Veng. Nice pet btw lul. 

Cheers ely, and pfft i'll get there one day hue hue

12 hours ago, Loure said:

You do not have 25 forums posts. 

I personally rarely see you being active prior the opening of support applications being open.

Best of luck

Cheers for wishing me luck i suppose haha, good luck in your endeavours as well 😛

• Like 2

Best of luck.

If you maintain your activity I can get behind this

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ryder said:

Best of luck.

If you maintain your activity I can get behind this

Thank you for your support much appreciated, the activity will remain 😄

When I first met you, you came off very approachable and overall pretty awesome.

And you have a good idea of how the server works, the players in it and all the METAS for everything.

+1 from me.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hot Milo said:

When I first met you, you came off very approachable and overall pretty awesome.

And you have a good idea of how the server works, the players in it and all the METAS for everything.

+1 from me.

Thank you, everyday is a learning day no matter the player, and I hope to be as good as you was senpai ❤️ 

• Like 1

Thanks for the application.

You are a strong candidate and I believe people deserve a chance to prove themselves.

The main thing is to maintain the activity on both the forums and in-game. 

I am hopeful that you will be a good addition to the team. 

Your application has been

Accepted

Welcome to the team,

Uzi