Nurri

Fight Kiln & Fight Cave Service

Fight Caves:

90+ Def & Range, 50m

Fight Kiln:

90+ Def & Range, 170m

Discounts:

If you got Summoning 99 the Kiln price decreases by 20m.

Caves + Kiln, 200m (180m with 99 Summ)

3x Kiln, 425m (375m with Summ 99) + 1x Fight Caves included

24 Kiln service:

If you need the 24 Kiln for the elite achievements it'll cost a total of 3b (125m ea).

I can provide all the gear needed for either Caves or Kiln.

If your stats are below 90 Defense and Range pm me in-game/Discord/Forum to negotiate the price.

Edited by Nurri
  • Like 6

oth I might get this service done to cause fight caves easy a.f but 3 jads I always fuck up the jads

Definitely might have to take you up on this after I get some cash saved up. I can't seem to do kiln for the life of me. XDDD

I have 90 Range & Def, working on summoning tonight. Cave+3 Kiln would be 6 rare item tokens? Let me know when you'd be able to do this for me. ❤️

Can vouch for this, got the caves + kiln, fast & trust-able service 🙂 Thanks Nurri ❤️

Can also  vouch for this, he did my cave + kiln. he used some of my t90/end-game gear, and he also transferred some of his t90/t92 gear over. done very quickly and well. Thanks @Nurri

Trustable service, would use again :) Did cave + kiln using his own gear since i have shit gear. Really grateful, thanks @Nurri

Job well done and very fast, kept me updated through the whole process. I would buy again but he already did the 24 I need to requirement and managed to get me the pet. No complains at all, well trusted specially with my bank.