Bolinbear

BolinBear's Mining Guide

BolinBear's Mining Guide

Hello guys! Welcome to my first Ataraxia Guide. I want to try to come up with simple guides which are easy to read, follow, and provide a clear cut skilling method.

Non Donor Method

At 1 mining, I recommend teleporting to the Al Kharid Mine using mining teleports in the Skill Teleports in the Task Tab:

CCBzoYk.png

PIXgCEw.png

1E6eRTn.png

You can mine copper ore or tin ore until level 15, located here in Al-Kharid:

62yBjYv.png

At Level 15, switch to Iron Ore:

DxRjZHS.png

I recommend doing Silver Ore at level 30.

TS37a6N.png

This is your best group of rocks until 45 mining when you can do granite.

JKi7NKi.png

At level 45-50 you can start doing granite rocks. Teleport to Bandit Camp using lodestone teleport, and run southwest until you get to this area:

Ofh7IPM.png

wEzCZDs.png

Granite is probably your fastest mining method until 99 mining to be honest. You can experiment with iron ore or silver ore, if you like, but honestly I like mining the granite and using ;;empty for quick deleting of your inventory.

I suggest investing in a dragon pickaxe th?id=OIP.dNW4bXIwfSyn4lpqvHdFlgHaHp&pid when you can, you can use this pickaxe at level 61 mining, all of the rest of the pickaxes are obtainable from the G.E.

Donor Method:

Honestly, the best mining method is probably blurite ore all the way to 99.  

FYKUS3G.png

I mean there isn't much to it, you get random ores from mining the rock anywhere from copper to Runite. At 89 mining, if you have access to Priffindas, you can also mine Seren stones, and get corrupt ores, which are some of the best afk smithing exp and mining exp in the game.

Seren Stones can be found in Priffindas in the Trahehern district:

map.png

Additionally you may receive pieces from the golden mining suit by a random event that occurs when you mine, the Golden Nymph.latest?cb=20110521135143

The golden mining suit latest?cb=20130409011737 increases experience gained by 6% when the full set is worn, which helps if you want to go beyond 99 mining.

I hope this helps you guys on your way to 99. Let me know if you have any questions or additions to this guide.  Thanks!

-Bolin

• Like 2

Nice guide. Clear cut and to the point. I would recommend for this guide and all of your other guides and future guides that you use all images without a white background because they stick out a bit. Also, maybe for future guides you could attempt to throw in an ironman method as well. Overall good guide though, thanks!

5 hours ago, Gary said:

Nice guide. Clear cut and to the point. I would recommend for this guide and all of your other guides and future guides that you use all images without a white background because they stick out a bit. Also, maybe for future guides you could attempt to throw in an ironman method as well. Overall good guide though, thanks!

I'll be sure to fix those images when I get home. This method should work for iron men as well but I'll make sure to include it for future guides. I'll get some experience rates.

• Like 1

While some of the information written in this guide is wrong it would still be a good guide for newcomers.

There is one gem rock in priff that doesn't go away and that should be the highest xp/h you'll get.

However the layout looks nice and the guide is well written. 👍

Edited by Skcam

8 hours ago, Skcam said:

While some of the information written in this guide is wrong it would still be a good guide for newcomers.

There is one gem rock in priff that doesn't go away and that should be the highest xp/h you'll get.

However the layout looks nice and the guide is well written. 👍

I am not going by actual requirements but rather for efficiency. If you have other suggestions, I'd be glad yo hear them.

I did not know about the gem rock though! That will help!