Opi

Kieran's Application.

In-Game Name: Opi

Timezone: GMT

Why do you want to be Support?: I believe truthfully that I can help people. Inside and outside of the gaming spectrum, this I feel is a winning trait to being a successful support, I would like to continue my elongated stay here on a professional basis, to help continue our strong comeback with some of my own individual skill-sets and general quirkiness.

I would be dedicated to giving up my free time to explore ideas and brainstorming with a dynamic community such as ours on how we can engage more people in our events/advertisements furthermore enabling the less knowledgeable members of our community with the knowledge so that they may also help others; creating a brilliant environment for us all to be able to work together striving for bigger and better times!

What experience do you have?: I have previously been a Support & Forums Moderator here on Ataraxia. Also had couple of moderator and 1 administrative posts on previous servers I have played with my overall 10-12 years experience with RS/RSPS.

Why should we pick you instead of someone else?: I would be thankful at the fact I have been given this opportunity to support Ataraxia again a server/community I feel a decent passion for, which too you may sound weird but over the last 2+years it has been that I've been "here" but it's like someone said "It's a home away from home" and who wouldn't want to make their home even better if they could.

How much free time do you have?: Weekdays 5-8h a day. Weekends anything up to 10-12h daily.

Other notes: Thank you for taking the time to read this, I really hope I didn't bore you that much 🙂 If the colour scheme hurts your eyes please do let me know and I can change it.

Edited by Opi
  • Like 4

You definitely deserve it, showed me how responsible and helpfuly you are. you will always have my support.

Given your prior experience I would love to give you the benefit of the doubt that you would be a good choice as a new support. Seeing as you are four hours ahead of me it is difficult for both of us to be online at the same time, so I unfortunately do not get to see how you interact with others in-game. From the prior comments you seem like a nice guy so why not, goodluck.

Always helped me out when I needed help with something however haven't seen you online that much lately.

Support!

Thank you all for the nice comments appreciate the support!

Yo listen up, here's the story
About a little guy that lives in a blue world
And all day and all night and everything he sees is just blue
Like him, inside and outside
Blue his house with a blue little window
And a blue Corvette
And everything is blue for him
And himself and everybody around
'Cause he ain't got nobody to listen

Nicely written application.

You and I have been on the same team before, frequently, and I know you can be a great member of the team.

All I ask is that you stay consistent, and any hint of that changing let me know.

Your application has been:

Accepted

Welcome back to the team, congratulations and good luck 🙂

• Like 2