Promise

Promise's Support Application :^)

In-Game Name: Promise
Timezone: (GMT-5)
Why do you want to be Support?: Truly, I've always wanted to help players, it's what I've been thriving to do(and will continue to do even if declined the support rank) for the time I've been a part of Ataraxia.
What experience do you have?: Currently I don't have any experience as any role on any staff team. I feel as if I do however have plenty of experience in the community to help. I've been a part of the community since *i think* September of 2016 - when it was still Edelar - I do believe that my experience through ~2 years of playing the server in all has been a major help.
Why should we pick you instead of someone else?: I feel as if I can provide a service to the community and to the staff team. (ignore this maybe  - with being a dispatcher for a police department, which i love doing, and get to :help: police officers protect and serve their community - i feel as if my drive to help players better understand the server and better their play experience while playing)
How much free time do you have?: I usually play anywhere from 5-8 hours a day. At the time of this application I've got a total of 182 hours played (with my date of creation being September 21st, that puts me at an average of 6 hours a day since then)
Other notes: At the time of my application I don't have the forum post requirement; I do expect that to change within the next couple of weeks.

• Like 5

51 minutes ago, hardcore tok said:

+1 bae promise for support💕

Thank you! 😄

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Sirvarrock said:

Since day one, starting this server you been helping me. +1 support GL

Thank you, I do what i can 😄

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Multiply said:

Strong looking app, gl 🙂

Thank you, that means a lot. I hope that if i'm chosen I can be a great help to the community and staff team 🙂

1 minute ago, Bolinbear said:

I think you would fit the role very well, you have my support!

Thank you! That means a lot! 😄

So I just started this server, not too long ago.. But I've known Promise for years and he's a good dude and deserves Support 110%.

+1

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Slytherin said:

So I just started this server, not too long ago.. But I've known Promise for years and he's a good dude and deserves Support 110%.

+1

Thank you so much! ❤️

• Like 1

You have been with the community since the Edelar days, and the knowledge is definitely there. We seem to be online at the same times and I am very active in the FC, so I see your constant activity in there. Make sure the passion doesn't fade if you do get accepted and try to keep attention to the forums as well. Goodluck on the application.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Gary said:

You have been with the community since the Edelar days, and the knowledge is definitely there. We seem to be online at the same times and I am very active in the FC, so I see your constant activity in there. Make sure the passion doesn't fade if you do get accepted and try to keep attention to the forums as well. Goodluck on the application.

Thank you, means a lot. That passion wont fade with all the work the current staff members are putting in! 😄

You've definitely been with us for a while.

Solid application, and you've definitely been active within the community.

Glad to give you a shot, don't mess it up 😛

Your application has been: 

Accepted

Welcome to the team, congratz 🙂

Regards,

Jaedmo

• Like 3