Ataraxia Updates #16
- Pest Control Expansion
- The Exterminator
- Dominion Tower Expansion... DREADNIPS!!!
[+] General Changes
- Removed spam from Drop Catcher dialogue
- ;;toggleperks command for toggling the drop catcher and arcane alchemist perks
- Rare token trivia answer has been changed to 25 from 30
- Herbicide now works for noted herbs
- Drop catcher will now pick up ghostly essence and AOD drops
- Ectoplasmator will now count towards bones buried
- Trisk Fragments are now picked up with the Drop Catcher perk
- Hydrix has been removed from LMS Common loot & the price has been increased in the shop
- Khopesh weapons finally have stats
- Discord sync is now be fixed
- ;;clue & ;;trivia will refer you to the relevant guide
- You can now attack with a Scythe while 2 tiles away
[+] Pest Control Expansion
- Novice and Intermediate boats are unaffected by this expansion (excluding the QOL changes) - You can now start a game early if all players in the boat accept - Monsters are scaled to the boat level and team size - New mechanics have been added and the monsters/portals have been buffed - Rewards have received a large buff (agro pots, PVP armors, herbs, secondaries, etc. 👀)
- Rare drops will split between players in the form of "virtual shards". When you receive 120 virtual shards of an item, you will receive that item (physical shards will be added once we fix issues with the cache)
- Common drops will be randomly awarded based on LootShare points/potential (LSP). Every time you don't receive a drop your LSP goes up
- There is a delay of 2 minutes before LootShare will activate
- Ironmen cannot use LootShare, sorry 🙂
[+] Dominion Tower Expansion
- Every round of Dominion Tower will now grant you Dominion Factor, you can spend this at the store to gain BONUS Experience in Combat skills as well as flat experience!
- You can receive a Fire Lycan pet for 20 million Factor..!
- As well as buy Dreadnips. These little scarabs will fight alongside you when deployed!
[+] The Exterminator
Valued at only $7!
- Boosts your damage in Pest Control by 25%
- Double the amount of rolls on the Pest Control loot table (4 instead of 2)
[+] Dominion Domination
- This new perk follows the Dominion Tower expansion..
- Costing $10, the Dominion Domination perk grants the following:
- Gives an extra boss killcount each kill in Dominion Tower (stacking with minigamer)
- Gives 2.5x factor each kill in Dominion Tower.
- Gives 25% more bonus experience from DT rewards
- Gives 25% more experience to a skill from DT rewards.
[+] What Noele has been doing
- Noele has been working hard on an awesome logging system on the Admin CP of the Website..
- This includes: Ad Referral tracking, In-game logs tracking & Website registration tracking.
- I'm sure I can't go into nearly as much detail as it's worth.. But here:
- This will help the entire staff team have a place to track in-game activities and chat logs from the comfort of the Forums/Website.
- On top of this, the Ad referral tracking will be extremely helpful for our upcoming Advertisement plans. We'll be able to trace where the best Traffic is coming from and tailor our advertisements towards the websites that do so.
- We've also sourced some fancy new artwork:
Just a couple to show.
Jaedmo, Arham 4, _jordan, lare96, Xenthium & Noele
- Ask the developers questions here!
There wasn't much this week, as almost all of this is Lare & Jordan's work. Arham has had IRL responsibilities.
I have to personally apologise for my lack of activity recently, I've moved house and have been without internet for two weeks.
The next few weeks we'll be tryharding getting Advertisements and awesome updates out for you all.
Thanks for sticking with us.
And a huge shoutout to Lare & Jordan for this week.. And of course.. Noele.
Thanks to Jaedmo for writing these patch notes! ❤️