Ataraxia Updates #26 - Collection Log
- Rare Item Token Store Rotation
- Telos/Araxxor edits
- Commands Update
- Examine Interface!!!
I'll put this here because you guys may not read the bottom.
We've started delegating tasks related to Perfecting: Nex, Araxxor, Kalphite King, Vorago, Telos & GWD2 bosses.
It's time the Development team focus on redoing these pieces of content made by other less-competent developers at the time.
Hopefully this leads to perfection in late game content, something we've not had before..
[+] General Changes
- Auras can now be unequipped from the Equipment interface
- Boss Portal teleport is now in the Member's zone teleport dialogue
- T90 resources now repair 10% instead of 5%
- Lootshare items are now tradeable
- Skilling points are now "Skilling tickets"
- Every log is now fletchable into Arrow shafts
- The three stages of "the Warden" title have been added, requiring 500, 1500 & 2500 enrage.
- Araxxor attack speeds have been drastically reduced, no more minigun rax
- Corrupted sigil is now untradeable due to the achievement
- You can now answer "telos" for the GWD2 trivia question
- There's now a warning dialogue when collapsing bank tabs
- Vesta's Spear has been added to Last Man Standing shop
- Nex: AoD pet drop has been added
- Dreadnips have been nerfed, they were way too powerful, Bonuses & maxhit reduced
- Dragonbane ammo has been nerfed, too powerful, now it should be best in slot for dragons and that is it
- You can now use hotkeys to build furniture in your POH for Construction
- A Sawmill operator has appeared at Diamond Zone
- A few pets have been edited to look better according to the Poll results, the following pets have been changed: Rory the Reindeer, Prototype Colossus, Warborn Behemoth. The rest were the best model choice (we're not having 18ft drakes flying about sorry)
- Dreadnips are now untradeable
- All Gardening supplies such as Bagged Trees & Bagged Roses are added to Construction shop
- Serenity Posts have been added! Read up on them here: https://runescape.fandom.com/wiki/Serenity_posts - Refined Anima core now degrades to it's original un-refined state
- Hydrix Jewellery now degrades... Soz
- Telos' healing now caps at 500, I.E Once you reach 900-1000 enrage it'll cap there
- Telos' damage now scales faster with enrage
- Greenthumb now notes Farming produce from all sources
- Ore spawn time has been decreased, for every ore
- Co-op skilling contract rewards have been increased
- The Zaros Godsword's Black hole special attack has been added, it increases all melee damage by 25% while active and damages nearby npcs for 50-150 (50-300 for bosses) every 2 seconds for a total of 20 seconds, consuming 80% special attack energy.
- Added Grim Reaper and Kuradal to Boss Portals
- If you have alcohol more than 3 times you will be drunk for 10 minutes in-game
- ;;dropcatcher filtering has become a bit easier, it will no longer show noted items, to apply to noted items type (noted) after it
- ;;bug and ;;suggest timers have been fixed
- Ring of Death will now send you a message when it activates
- Dungeoneering is re-added, however, the null issue is not fixed, when it happens we'll be able to debug the cause
[+] Examine Interface
- A new Examine interface has been added!
- Right click examine will now pop up with this:
- And when clicking on the levels:
- Awesome work by Shnek on this!
- Still a few edits to be made, but enjoy!
[+] Collection Log
- Collection Log has been added!
- Type ;;col to open it!
- Collection Log will not collect items from your past, as they haven't been tracked.
- You can "Claim" your boss pets have been collected by typing the command ;;addbosspets with your Boss pets in your inventory
- This is what it looks like (these aren't the drops from Graardor completed)
- Each bosses' unique item drops will be collectable and will unlock when they're dropped from the boss ONLY.
- Collection Log also applies to Clue Scrolls!
- Get hunting those items!
- Complete collections, boast your collection through the examine interface "Collection Size"!
- Titles will be added in the near future for Complete collections.
- Another great job by Shnek adding this interface!
[+] Rare Item Token Rotation
- I don't know what these items are.. Looks like a bunch of summer stuff.
- It's really cold in Australia.
- Witchdoctor equipment, Ice Lolly wand, Beachball orb, Strawberry Parasol, Surfboard Shield, Sand cape, Octopus backpack.. Now that I wear them ingame, they're pretty cool!
- Thanks @Uzi
[+] Website News
- I have purchased a new Website and it is under Development
- This will bring new: Homepage, Voting, Store setup, Hiscores & Forums
- This will end the pesky annoyances with Voting and the Store.. As well as revamp the Hiscores to be.. GIM friendly.
- Also, the whole Ataraxia theme as is.. Is kinda depressing, so I want to liven it up a bit.
- An update on Voting: Node has been debugging why Runelocus isn't working and is in contact with the Admins at Runelocus desperately trying to get it fixed. We're just as annoyed by it as you, believe me.
- Please keep voting on Runelocus despite it not working ❤️
[+] Commands Update
- We've had heaps of Suggestions over the last 6-7 months about revamping Commands, adding new ones, making them better.
- I spent a few hours whipping this up, it should hopefully be better.
- ;;commands then you type ` on your keyboard to bring up the Developer console
- All of the commands will be listed like this:
As well as some Donor related ones below too big for one ss
- Hope you enjoy it.
[+] Bug Fixes
- You can no longer cast spells that you don't have runes for
- You can no longer place bets on the Lottery just before the winner is chosen
- Fixed typos in Effigies and Ataraxia dollar donation claim
- Price checker interface will no longer delete your items if you log out with them inside the interface
- You no longer get Magic shieldbow tasks while 80 Fletching (85 req)
- Completionist cape & Completionist Cape (t) equip requirements re-added, not sure why they were commented out, you can no longer wear it if you once claimed it while you were worthy
- You can no longer use ;;b1 at Telos
- Antipoison++ flasks are now drinkable
- You can now pick up Demon horns from Nihils
- Anima golems will no longer get stuck behind Telos' arms
- T95/T99 prayers now properly work on Telos & Magic leech now functions properly
- Araxxor will no longer randomly heal above 30k Health
Jaedmo, Arham 4, lare96 & Xenthium
Ask the developers questions here!